Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Should i wax or thread my facial hair?(mainly around my side burns)?

and one more thing.


i am 34B(probably a little bigger than B)


i am 16.is that ok for my age?


whats ur size?
Should i wax or thread my facial hair?(mainly around my side burns)?
Yes, it%26#039;s just fine, and you might want to colour your facial hair rather than to wax it.
Should i wax or thread my facial hair?(mainly around my side burns)?
Id say thread.... because ive tried.. (my eyebrows and upper lip) and its pretty good. I dont really have much hair on my face.. but a friend who HAS to do it always otherwise she%26#039;ll look %26quot;manly%26#039; says that threading is best for the face.. waxing for the rest of the body.





PS never shave... your face, bikini, underarms, hands, tummy.








EDIT - If you bleach, your hair will get long, i mean REALLY LONG!





I did it on my arms (i thought that the little hair will not be visible) yeah they did bleach but now they are eww really long!
Reply:Hon, you%26#039;re FINE...Your size is fine, you look CUTE...I%26#039;d say waxing would be best for hair removal

No comments:

Post a Comment