Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spicing up an outfit :)?

hello everyone.i need some help on if i should spice up my graduation dinner outfit.%26amp; if so, how.





the dresscode is casually formal.so i decided to wear a black babydoll top with short sleeves %26amp; a low-cut V neck. it%26#039;s pretty low-cut, so i%26#039;ll be wearing a black tank underneath the top too.black pants to go with it %26amp; heavy silver jewellery like dangly earrings, a chucky bracelet %26amp; a fancy silver necklace with silver 2.5 inch stilettos.so, my outfit is just going to be black %26amp; silver.nothing fancy.just simple.





i have long black wavy hair (upto 3/4 of my back kind of long hair.hehe)....so, should i put my hair up or down?%26amp; should i do something more to spice up my outfit?





thanks everyone for helping! :)





p.s. included pic of black babydoll top.this 1 looks almost exactly like the 1 i bought.hehe


http://www.flickr.com/photos/8556641@N08...
Spicing up an outfit :)?
I think you should wear your hair up... it%26#039;s getting pretty hot out, too, so you probably don%26#039;t want it down.


I pretty much like th whole outfit, but I don%26#039;t think you should wear a necklace, bracelet, AND earrings. I%26#039;d stick to two of those things, or two of them with maybe a cute ring. I%26#039;d keep the necklace though, because if the shirt is kind of low you%26#039;ll need something around your neck.


And my opinion on the actual outfit: I don%26#039;t think you should wear black pants... if you%26#039;re already wear all black besides the accessories. Also, maybe you could put a gray/silver or white tank top under your babydoll top, too. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment